8.03.2009

My Thoughts Today





So today many weird thoughts have been rolling threw my tired brain.

I mean i think about my country and if i should actually be there.
I think about ppl that can't let go (including me).
I'm thinking about why distance sucks.
OHhhh and at the forefront of these thoughts is 'where r these men!?'
lol....(total I.J.)
But, in all seriousness I sometimes wonder where this is all going.
I'm conflicted about my future wants and needs.
I miss my friends.
We're all scattered now and it seems like we might never live near each other again.
And then I wonder if I'm meant to be a lonely woman.
Which is not a cool thought!
But, like I think our goal in life is to live for ourselves.
As in school, work and such.
I think as we achieve those needs then we add in ppl; like children and signif. others.
But, i'm starting to wonder if it doesnt work that way.
It seems like this generation has atleats 1 kid and are halfway to the altar!
So here i am, in my 20's wondering if i should be on that bandwagon,too!
I dunno.
But, then the independant me says, 'Well,don't you want to live?'
And yes, I do not in fact want to be tied down wit a committment and children...
...But, will i be the only single chick in the group?
I lost one to marriage already.
One down, 2 left....ok...
It's soOoo nap time.

1 comment:

  1. I also am trying to getting on in my life but, the way of moving on seems the same in every situation. You must first find a guy. Which is hell because everyman is running the wrong path in my view. Am I to picky? anywho, I feel for you. Life is the most difficult for women who have entered their 20's. it just seems like women can have the perfect life. but maybe no one can.

    ReplyDelete